The transformation of water into wine at the Marriage at Cana or Wedding at Cana is the first miracle attributed to Jesus in the Gospel of John.
What is the second miracle of Jesus?
The second documented miracle of Jesus was recorded in John 4:46-54 and tells the story of Jesus healing a royal nobleman’s son. “Once more Jesus visited Cana in Galilee, where He had turned the water into wine. And there was a royal official whose son lay sick at Capernaum.”
What were Jesus miracles in order?
37 Miracles of Jesus in Chronological Order
|No.||Miracles of Jesus||Scripture|
|1||Jesus turns water into wine at a wedding||John 2:1-11|
|2||Jesus heals a nobleman’s son||John 4:43-54|
|3||Jesus drives out an evil spirit from a man||Mark 1:21-27|
|4||Jesus heals Peter’s mother-in-law sick with fever||Matthew 8:14-15, Mark 1:29-31, Luke 4:38-39|
What age was Jesus first miracle?
Jesus was 33 years old when he turned water into wine at a wedding in Cana. That was his first public miracle.
What are the 7 Miracles of Jesus?
Here are the seven miracles:
- Turning water into wine in Cana (2:1-11)
- Healing an official’s son in Capernaum (4:46-54)
- Healing an invalid at the Pool of Bethesda in Jerusalem (5:1-18)
- Feeding the 5,000 near the Sea of Galilee (6:5-14)
- Walking on the water of the Sea of Galilee (6:16-21)
What was the first healing Jesus?
First, He recognized the vulnerability of the sick, in their need for care. Jesus touched those who were sick both physically and spiritually. He touched the leper (Mark 1:41), laid hands on the blind man (Mark 8:22), and took the hand of the daughter of Jairus (Luke 8:54).
How many miracles did Jesus perform?
In the Gospel of John, Jesus is said to have performed seven miraculous signs that characterize his ministry, from changing water into wine at the start of his ministry to raising Lazarus from the dead at the end. For many Christians and Muslims, the miracles are actual historical events.
What was Jesus greatest miracle?
Easter is a day set aside for the international recognition of Jesus’ resurrection from the dead. His resurrection is the greatest miracle ever, and it provides the greatest distinction religiously, while at the same time, making people the greatest offer in human history.
What were Jesus first two miracles?
On this page
- The raising of the widow’s son.
- The feeding of the 5,000.
- The healing of a paralysed man.
- The stilling of the storm.
- The resurrection.
What miracles did Jesus perform in Jericho?
- Water into wine.
- Catch of fish.
- Coin in the fish’s mouth.
- Feeding the multitude.
- Fig tree cursed.
- Calming the storm.
- Walking on water.
What did Jesus do at the age of 12?
Jesus at the age of twelve accompanies Mary and Joseph, and a large group of their relatives and friends to Jerusalem on pilgrimage, “according to the custom” – that is, Passover. … The losing of Jesus is the third of the Seven Sorrows of Mary, and the Finding in the Temple is the fifth Joyful Mystery of the Rosary.
What is a real name of Jesus?
Jesus’ name in Hebrew was “Yeshua” which translates to English as Joshua. …
Did Jesus have a wife?
Mary Magdalene as Jesus’s wife
One of these texts, known as the Gospel of Philip, referred to Mary Magdalene as Jesus’s companion and claimed that Jesus loved her more than the other disciples.
What are the 7 plagues in Revelation?
- First Bowl. Loathsome Sores. …
- Second Bowl. The sea turns to blood. …
- Third Bowl. The waters turn to blood. …
- Fourth Bowl. When the fourth bowl is poured out, the sun causes a major heatwave to scorch the planet with fire. …
- Fifth Bowl. …
- Sixth Bowl. …
- Seventh Bowl.
What are the 7 signs?
The seven signs are:
- Changing water into wine at Cana in John 2:1-11 – “the first of the signs”
- Healing the royal official’s son in Capernaum in John 4:46-54.
- Healing the paralytic at Bethesda in John 5:1-15.
- Feeding the 5000 in John 6:5-14.
- Jesus walking on water in John 6:16-24.
What Zodiac is Jesus?
With the story of the birth of Christ coinciding with this date, many Christian symbols for Christ use the astrological symbol for Pisces, the fishes. The figure Christ himself bears many of the temperaments and personality traits of a Pisces, and is thus considered an archetype of the Piscean.