Best advice is to simply say “ok,” & move along. It shouldn’t offend you. One person wrote how the fact that someone believed in them enough to ask them to say a prayer. And, because of their high regard for the person asking, they took it as an honor that they would ask them.
What do you say instead of sending prayers?
What You Can Say Instead of Sending ‘Thoughts and Prayers’
- I’m here for you. …
- My favorite memory of your loved one is… …
- I am so sad to hear about your loss. …
- They always told me so much about you. …
- I’m only a phone call away. …
- I’m thinking of you today. …
- I am so sorry. …
- We will miss them so much.
How do you respond when someone asks for DUA?
- Short and sweet..
- “Allah grant you aafiyat”
- Sometimes I’ll add: “and all the khair your heart desires, with aafiyat.”
- This dua is so comprehensive, there’s no need to say much else.
- Nabi sallAllahu alyhi wassallam would sometimes make the dua “Rabbana aatina fiddunya…” when someone asked him for dua.
What to say to someone when you dont pray?
If you don’t pray, for whatever reason, or don’t feel that much concern for this person or are not close to them, you can say, “I’m sorry you’re going through a tough time / or facing challenges, I’ll hold a good thought for you.”
How do you say thank you when someone is praying for you?
Thank you for your prayers; I am very grateful to be in your thoughts. 03Hey mom, I hope you’re OK. I just want to thank you for your support and prayers regarding Lori’s situation. She is much better now, and I know it’s partly because of your prayers.
How do you say my thoughts and prayers are with you?
How to Say ‘My Thoughts Are With You’ When Someone’s Sick
- I’m praying for you to get well soon. Let me know if you need anything. Prayers can play their part in healing the body and mind. …
- I’m sorry this sickness is part of your life. I am here with you every step of the way.
How do you say keeping you in my prayers?
You are simply telling someone that you will pray for them. you could say, “I will pray for you,” or “You are on my prayer list.” It all means the same. More important than how you way it is actually doing it. We all need prayers.
What should I reply when someone says Mashallah?
Mashallah used in a sentence and reply:
There is no one right response to someone who says Mashallah to you. But if they are saying it an a way to share in your joy, accomplishment, or achievement then you can respond by saying Jazak Allahu Khayran which means “may Allah reward you”. … absolutely gorgeous, mashallah.
How do you respond when someone says Mashallah?
Praise ALLAH TA’ALA in return. For example, if someone said to you, “you’ve got a nice house, Masha ALLAH!” You should respond by saying “Alhamdulillah! Or Subhan ALLAH!” because your nice house is a Ni’mat from ALLAH TA’ALA, so He should be praised and thanked!
What do you reply when someone says Dua me yaad rakhna?
“Thank you. It is so nice of you say so.
What can I say instead of Im praying for you?
How to Say ‘I’m Praying for You’ to a Stranger or Acquaintance
- “I hope this doesn’t come off too strong, but I’ve been thinking of you. …
- “I’ve been thinking of you and what you’re going through. …
- “I can’t imagine how that must feel. …
- “I’ve been thinking about your situation.
Is it OK to tell someone you’re praying for them?
ANSWER: That’s a bit tricky. If you don’t tell the person, then the best that can be achieved by your prayers is… nothing (two reasons, see below). If you do tell the person that you are praying for them, you increase the chances of an undesired (by them) outcome.
How do you pray for someone who doesn’t like you?
Here’s an example of what prayer to remove hatred from the heart of someone who doesn’t know Jesus: God, I thank you for putting (so and so) in my life. You’ve positioned me to be a light in the darkness and represent you and your love in the midst of this conflict. I ask today that you’d show me what that looks like.
How do you express gratitude?
10 Ways to Express Gratitude
- Say a kind word. The quickest, simplest and easiest way to demonstrate gratitude is to say thanks to another. …
- Include others in your plans. …
- Listen intently. …
- Bring over lunch. …
- Pay an impromptu visit. …
- Email to check in. …
- Call to say hello. …
- Ask if there’s anything you can do.
How do you appreciate someone in words?
Other ways to say thank you in any occasion
- I appreciate what you did.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you for your time today.
- I value and respect your opinion.
- I am so thankful for what you did.
- I wanted to take the time to thank you.
- I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
- Your kind words warmed my heart.
How do you say thank you meaningfully?
Other Ways to Say “Thank You So Much” and “Thank You Very Much” in Writing
- 1 Thank you for all your hard work on this. …
- 2 Thanks again, we couldn’t have pulled this off without you. …
- 3 Thank you, you’re amazing! …
- 4 I’m so thankful for everything you bring to the table. …
- 5 Thank you kindly.
- 6 Thanks a million. …
- 7 Many thanks.