Hail Mary, Mother of Our World, Make us global citizens, working for justice and well-being in all the world. Dios te salve, María. … Santa María, Madre de Dios, Ruega por nosotros pecadores, Ahora y en la hora de nuestra muerte. Amén Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with you.
How do you pray with Rosario?
- On the crucifix, make the sign of the cross and then pray the Apostles’ Creed. …
- On the next large bead, say the Our Father. …
- On the following three small beads, pray three Hail Marys. …
- On the chain, pray the Glory Be. …
- On the large bead, meditate on the first mystery and pray the Our Father.
What is the Hail Mary prayer used for?
The Hail Mary is a prayer of praise for and petition to the Mother of God. Since the sixteenth century, the Roman Catholic version of the prayer closes with an appeal for her intercession.
How do you pray for someone in Spanish?
- Dios – God.
- Señor – Lord.
- Salvador – savior.
- Padre Celestial – Heavenly Father.
- Te damos gracias (por) – We thank thee / we give thanks (for)
- Agradecimos / Agradezco – We thank / I thank.
- Te pedimos – We ask thee.
- En el nombre de Jesucristo. Amén. – In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
What is the definition of rosary?
1 often capitalized : a Roman Catholic devotion consisting of meditation on usually five sacred mysteries during recitation of five decades of Hail Marys of which each begins with an Our Father and ends with a Gloria Patri.
How do you pray the rosary after someone dies?
- 1 The Glorious Mysteries.
- 2 Recite the Rosary. …
- 3 Recite the Eternal Rest prayer. …
- 4 Recite Psalm 130. …
- 5 Recite the Chaplet. …
- 6 Add the Eternal Rest prayer to the recitations of the Rosary.
What do you say in Rosario?
How To Pray The Rosary
- Make the Sign of the Cross and say the “Apostles’ Creed”
- Say the “Our Father”
- Say three “Hail Marys” for Faith, Hope, and Charity.
- Say the “Glory Be”
- Announce the First Mystery and then say the “Our Father”
- Say ten “Hail Marys” while meditating on the Mystery.
What are the 5 mysteries of the rosary?
Since the Rosary has five decades, each of which corresponds to one mystery, there are five mysteries for each Rosary.
- The Agony of Christ in the Garden.
- The Scourging at the Pillar.
- The Crowning with Thorns.
- The Carrying of the Cross.
- The Crucifixion and Death of Our Lord on the Cross.
Does a rosary have to be blessed?
Only a priest has the power to bless a rosary with these kinds of special spiritual help. However, you can bless your own rosary yourself with Holy water to bestow the beads with spiritual grace. … Say a personal prayer evoking God’s blessing or read a short blessing verse from the bible.
What is the O My Jesus prayer?
“O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell and lead all souls to Heaven, especially those most in need of Thy Mercy.
Can you wear a rosary?
The Catholic religious document the Code of Canon Law reads: “Sacred objects, which are designated for divine worship by dedication or blessing, are to be treated reverently and are not to be employed for profane or inappropriate use even if they are owned by private persons.” So, to more conservative members of the …