Psalm 9:9-10 The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. Psalm 34:10b Those who seek the Lord lack no good thing. Isaiah 26: 3-4 Those of steadfast mind you keep in peace—because they trust in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for in the Lord God you have an everlasting rock.
Why should we trust God in difficult times?
Faith in God brings comfort and cheer, even in the midst of stress and crushing difficulties. Faith is what helps us trust God in difficult times. To see difficulty the way God does, we need Bible verses for hard times we can hold on to.
What does the Bible say about trusting God?
“Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.”
How do you rely on God through hard times?
I took some time to reflect on how my faith guides me during my life so I could offer some guidance to you.
- Maintain your faith at all times. I really don’t separate good times or hard times from my faith. …
- Find practices that bring you peace. …
- Lay your struggles before God. …
- Rely on your support systems. …
- Find the good.
What does the Bible say about dealing with difficult situations?
Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” And Jesus said to him, “’If you can’! All things are possible for one who believes.” And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.
What Bible says about struggles?
Joshua 1:9 Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Deuteronomy 31:6,8 Be strong and bold; have no fear or dread of them, because it is the Lord your God who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you.
Why Can God be trusted at times?
1. He Knows Better Than We Do. God knows everything we are going through at this very moment and everything we will go through in the future. He knows the best way to handle every situation so we get the best possible outcome and we need to trust him with that.
How do you know you are trusting God?
If you’re feeling anxious and worried, that’s a sign that God is asking you to trust him more. There’s nothing wrong with planning for the future. You’re allowed to work hard and to ask for a practical strategy to work hard according to His will. But if you’re full of worry, doubt, fear and anxiety, God is nudging you.
What are the consequences of not trusting God?
(3) The Consequence of Not Trusting God
- You will have moments of weakness that test your faith and commitment. …
- The Bible mentions time and again stories of godly people who failed to trust God in moments of hardship. …
- Proverbs 11:28 speaks to the consequences of trusting in riches (and other things) instead of God.
How can I truly trust God?
4 Practical Steps to Trust God Completely
- You have to make a decision not to worry. The first step is simply making an intentional decision to trust God. …
- You need to constantly monitor your thoughts and feelings. …
- Saturate your heart and mind with the word of God.
Do you have faith in God during hard times?
To have faith in God during the hard times, we have to be rooted in God. We have to know Him before we will trust Him and His plans. … That is the safety that God offers us, even through the storms of life. He is our refuge and our strength and He’s always with us, helping us (Psalm 46:1).
How do you trust God when everything goes wrong?
How to Have Faith in God When Everything Is Going Wrong
- Understand God’s timing. In our self-centered thinking, we assume that we know how everything must work out and in what time frame. …
- Pray that His will be done. …
- See this as a time of training and preparation. …
- Ask if what you want is good for you. …
- Bar any open doors.
What does the Bible say about avoiding confrontation?
The Bible does not hide from the issue of conflict, nor does it condemn all conflict as sinful. … According to the Bible there is nothing inherently wrong with conflict. Disagreements happen. But the way we are to resolve our conflicts is extremely important.
What does God say about those who hurt you?
He also said, “And the Lord will reward you” (Proverbs 25:21-22). … Rather, it means we can trust God to correct whatever wrongs we have suffered. “When someone hurts you, this doesn’t mean you come out swinging. You should pray for them,” says Kirby, 11.
What does God say about being mean to others?
“Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.” “Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing.” These Bible verses are the perfect source of inspiration to remind you how important it is to be kind to others.