Our comfort through uncertainty is God’s unfailing and faithful love. He loves us and cares for us enough to faithfully bring us through this life into his kingdom, as he did for his Son through the resurrection (1 Corinthians 15). There, all our desires will be met, and we will live the best of lives.
What did Jesus say about uncertainty?
“Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight.”
How do you trust God in uncertain times?
Help in times of uncertainty
PRAY. Ask the Lord for patience, wisdom and understanding as you wait. Share with others our anxiety and struggle and ask them to pray for us as well. Prayer is a powerful discipline to increase our trust in God when everything seems uncertain.
Who in the Bible faced uncertainty?
Senior Living News
- JOB. Perhaps no Bible character has suffered more than Job. …
- DAVID. David is a Bible character who is no stranger to hard times. …
- MOSES. Moses is another Bible character who suffered several instances of hard times. …
- PETER. In Mark 14:26-31, Peter talks about how he would never deny Jesus.
What does the Bible say about apprehension?
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.” The Good News: If you feel anxious, you must let God know about your troubles.
What God says about troubled times?
Do not fear or be dismayed. Deuteronomy 33:27 The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms. Psalm 34:17 When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears, and rescues them from all their troubles. Isaiah 30:15 In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength.
How do you deal with uncertainty?
Learning to cope with uncertainty
- Focus on controlling those things that are under your control.
- Challenge your need for certainty.
- Learn to better tolerate, even embrace, the inevitable uncertainty of life.
- Reduce your anxiety and stress levels.
How can I trust God again?
Here are 4 things you can do to help you during these times.
- BE THANKFUL IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES AND KEEP PRAISING GOD. …
- KEEP YOUR EYES FIXED ON JESUS. …
- REMEMBER THAT WE CAN’T ALWAYS SEE THE BIGGER PICTURE. …
- ASK GOD TO HELP YOU REINTERPRET YOUR LIFE.
How can I trust God with my future?
Wait on the Lord.
He won’t ever forget you, He won’t even abandon you, and His plans never fail. I’d like to leave you with this passage, Psalm 37:3-7. “Trust in the Lord, and do good; dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness. Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart.
How do you pray uncertainty?
Please help us come to you for hope and guidance during times of uncertainty. It’s through your grace that we can continue to serve one another in your name no matter the circumstance. We ask for your peace in place of our anxiety. We pray these things in your heavenly name.