What’s another way of saying I’ll pray for you?
If you are praying for someone, you might say something like “I’ll keep you in my prayers.” If you are not, maybe “I’ll be thinking about you,” or “I’ll keep you in my thoughts,” or “I’m sending you good vibes,” if you’re into that sort of thing. The best thing to say after any of these is “what can I do to help?”
How do you say pray for me?
Encouraging Pray For Me Quotes
- “Just pray for me.”
- “Keep calm and pray for me.”
- “Pray for me, as I pray for you.”
- “She smiled, but her eyes said pray for me.”
- “Pray to god someone prays for me.” – …
- “I won’t let you pray for me.” – …
- “Love me, desire me and pray for me.” –
Is it weird to say you’ll pray for someone?
Some people do just say it because it’s a cultural thing, “a general typical platitude but with religious flavor” just like you said. But a lot of people mean it. Some people will send up a prayer right then and there, silently or verbally, others have prayer journals or a special time for prayer and they’ll pray then.
How do you respond to I pray for you?
“I’ll Pray for You”
- It is a comfort that you will be thinking of me.
- That’s reassuring, thanks.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you, it is nice to know that.
- Thank you for your good wishes.
- (smiling) Please do. I’m flattered. ( Marvin)
- Thanks. I appreciate you are keeping me in your thoughts. ( Dustin)
What can I say instead of thoughts and prayers?
What You Can Say Instead of Sending ‘Thoughts and Prayers’
- I’m here for you. …
- My favorite memory of your loved one is… …
- I am so sad to hear about your loss. …
- They always told me so much about you. …
- I’m only a phone call away. …
- I’m thinking of you today. …
- I am so sorry. …
- We will miss them so much.
What do I say in prayer?
You might say, “Dear God,” “Our Heavenly Father,” “Jehovah,” or any other name you have for God. You can even pray to Jesus, if you like. Acknowledge God’s greatness. If you have faith in God, you believe he is the creator of the world and all life on earth.
How do you say my prayers are with you?
How to Say ‘My Thoughts Are With You’ When Someone’s Sick
- I’m praying for you to get well soon. Let me know if you need anything. Prayers can play their part in healing the body and mind. …
- I’m sorry this sickness is part of your life. I am here with you every step of the way.
How do you pray for someone you don’t know?
I ask, You God, to give [name] complete knowledge of Your will and to give [name] spiritual wisdom and understanding. Then the way [she/he] lives will always honor and please You Lord, and [his/her] life will produce every kind of good fruit.
Is Say Me a prayer correct?
You only pray to deities; unless you are a god of some sort, you do not say “pray to me.” “Say pray” makes no sense at all. “Prayer” is (in this context) a countable noun that needs an article, so it needs to be “say a prayer for me.”
Is it OK to pray in your head?
No. Although both forms of prayer have their own significance, their own time and place. If your prayer takes on the form of meditation, it is going to be an inner conversation with God, a silent ”in your head” prayer.
Can you let anyone pray for you?
Your prayers should lead to action (1 Corinthians 14:14-15 ). … Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord.) I am sure you don’t pray for someone you’ve never heard or never met before. All prayer indicates a relationship between two people.
What does i’ll pray for you mean?
“I’ll pray for you.” … When I say “I’ll pray for you,” what I’m saying is “I love you, I care about you, I want to comfort you in the best way I know how.” For me, prayer is the greatest comfort there is. When I’m sad, when I’m scared, when I’m lonely, when I just need someone to talk to…
What do you say when someone asks for DUA?
- Short and sweet..
- “Allah grant you aafiyat”
- Sometimes I’ll add: “and all the khair your heart desires, with aafiyat.”
- This dua is so comprehensive, there’s no need to say much else.
- Nabi sallAllahu alyhi wassallam would sometimes make the dua “Rabbana aatina fiddunya…” when someone asked him for dua.
How do you say thank you for praying for me?
Thank you for your prayers; I am very grateful to be in your thoughts. 03Hey mom, I hope you’re OK. I just want to thank you for your support and prayers regarding Lori’s situation.
How do you thank someone for their thoughts and prayers?
You could say, “Thank you all for your kind messages and words. I appreciate all your thoughts and prayers.”