Practical ways to do that include being in God’s Word, praying and praising. Guard your mind, practice gratitude and rejoice despite difficulties we face. Finally, take a God at His Word believing his promises for your life.
How do I change my thoughts biblically?
Joshua 1:7-8 is a perfect example of how to change your mindset: 1) be strong and courageous, 2) be careful to obey the Bible, 3) do not turn from the Bible to the left or right, 4) do no let the Book of the Law depart from your mouth, and 5) meditate on the Word of God day and night.
How do I fix my thoughts?
- Focus on your breathing. Sit in a comfortable chair with your feet flat on the floor, and spend a few minutes doing nothing but breathing slowly in and out. …
- Go for a walk. You can also meditate just by going for a walk. …
- Feel your body. …
- Repeat one positive thing about yourself, over and over. …
- Interrupt the stress cycle.
How do I keep my eyes fixed on Jesus?
How to keep your eyes fixed on Jesus (when you life is falling apart):
- Focus on who God is. Who is He? …
- Begin your day with Him. My day always goes so much smoother when I start it with Him.
- Focus on who we are in Christ. We are his children. …
- KNOW Him. …
- Focus on His promises. …
- Be a light.
Who said when you fix your thoughts on God God fixes your thoughts?
When you fix your thoughts on God, God fixes your thoughts. -Buddy Owens | Encouragement quotes, Bible quotes, Christian quotes.
What the Bible Says About Your Mind?
You let Christ control your mind and your heart, your conscience and your will. … The Scripture says, “Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus” (Philippians 2:5). The mind of Christ can, through the Holy Spirit, control your mind, your thoughts, your intents and your actions, if you submit to Him daily.
How do I change God’s ways?
- Tell others about God by your life and your words. …
- Do small things cheerfully for God and others. …
- Help save the creation for future generations. …
- Petition governments and people in authority over matters of injustice (remember to always do this respectfully). …
- Write to persecuted Christians.
Can you repair your mind?
The good news is that your brain can heal itself when you stop using drugs; but you must create the right conditions to do so. When you do, the brain can re-establish its chemical balance. Once balanced, your brain can begin to regain control of your impulses, emotions, memory, thinking patterns, and mental health.
How do you fix problems?
Here are seven-steps for an effective problem-solving process.
- Identify the issues.
- Understand everyone’s interests.
- List the possible solutions (options)
- Evaluate the options.
- Select an option or options.
- Document the agreement(s).
- Agree on contingencies, monitoring, and evaluation.
Is there a way to fix your brain?
Therapy and rehabilitation can help your brain relearn this ability by repairing old pathways or creating new ones. Neuroplasticity also seems to have promise as a driver of potential treatment for certain mental health conditions.
What does God say about eyes?
The World English Bible translates the passage as: “The lamp of the body is the eye. If therefore your eye is sound, your. whole body will be full of light.
What does the Bible say about keeping your eyes on Jesus?
Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.
Do not fix your eyes on what is seen?
“So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.”
What does God say about focusing on him?
Because he has focused his love on me, I will deliver him. I will protect him because he knows my name. When he calls out to me, I will answer him. I will be with him in his distress.
How do you keep your mind on God all day?
10 Ways to Keep Your Mind Stayed on God
- #2: Read the Bible Consistently. …
- #3: Spend Time with God in the Secret Place. …
- #4: Pray in the Spirit Continually. …
- #5: Thank God for Everything. …
- #6: Sing Praise Often. …
- #7: Pray for People as Often as You Can. …
- #8: Spend Time with Born Again Believers. …
- #9: Take Short Breaks to Focus on God.
What happens when you focus on God?
When we make focusing on God a priority, He opens our hearts and spiritual understanding so that we can understand the hidden things of His Kingdom. God knows our hearts, and He waits for us to open up to Him and draw near to Him so that He can draw near to us.