What can friends see on Bible app?
They can see your verse images, bookmarks, highlights and comments and likes associated with those. They can see notes you create with the Privacy option set to Friends. Titles and labels of a bookmark CANNOT be seen by any users, including friends.
How do I turn off my Bible app?
Home screen: Touch and hold the Bible app icon. Select Remove App.
Uninstall the Bible App
- Open the Play Store on your device.
- Select the Search field.
- In the Search field, search for YouVersion.
- Select the icon for The Bible App by Life. Church.
- Select Uninstall.
Are prayers on Bible App private?
Each prayer can be kept private or shared with friends. The feature is designed to not only help people keep track of their prayer requests, but also to enrich the way they pray, help them support one another in prayer, and grow their faith.
What happens when you block someone on Bible app?
When you block a user, they will not know that you blocked them, and they will no longer be able to send you Friend requests.
How do I hide my activity on YouVersion?
- The first time you start a plan, you will be asked if you would like your plan to be visible to your friends.
- Your plan progress will then be visible on your friends’ home page as activity moments.
- To change setting go to Settings in your plan and change the Privacy to Share with Friends or Set to Private.
Is YouVersion Bible app safe?
YouVersion Bible. YouVersion Bible is notorious for privacy violations and dangerous data collection. Yet, here it is: still seated firmly in the Play Store, racking up over 100 million installs with a whopping 22 permission requests.
What are streaks in the Bible app?
It was designed as a way to allow you to build a habit of daily Bible Reading. Every day you read your bible, the number of streaks would increase. Initially the challenge was 21 days straight and then it became as long as you want. The more streaks you had, the more of a Bible scholar it seemed like you were.
Who started the YouVersion Bible app?
YouVersion app, created by Decatur native Bobby Gruenewald, most popular download.
Can you send messages on Bible app?
Unlike the Stickers feature, the Bible app keyboard isn’t only available in the Messages app. This keyboard can be used in any app where you type, including email, Facebook, Twitter, Messages, WhatsApp, Snapchat and others. => Android users can check out the Bible Keyboard app in Google Play.
How do I connect with friends on the Bible app?
- Select INVITE FRIENDS TO THE BIBLE APP at bottom of screen to get a selection of available lists on your device to search.
- You can also search our database by typing name or email in the Search icon in the top menu and select Search.
- Select Connect with Contacts for people from your mail contact list.