12. Christianity Today. An evangelical magazine founded by Bill Graham, Christianity Today is probably the most widely read evangelical Christian publication. Pay: Who Pays Writers has reports of writers being paid between 2 and 17 cents per word.
Does Christianity Today pay for articles?
They do not pay for web articles. To learn more, refer to this page. Christianity Today is an evangelical magazine that helps its readers understand both the gospel of Jesus Christ and the world that they live in. … For feature articles of 2,000 to 2,500 words, they pay an honorarium of $50.
What are the contribution of Christianity?
Christians have made a myriad contributions to human progress in a broad and diverse range of fields, both historically and in modern times, including the science and technology, medicine, fine arts and architecture, politics, literatures, Music, philanthropy, philosophy, ethics, theatre and business.
Can you make money writing devotionals?
The Quiet Hour—They publish Christian devotionals and writers are assigned contracts for 7 devotionals per quarter. They pay new writers $115 per quarter. Writers have the opportunity to earn more once they become established within the magazine. Each devotional is 145 – 175 words.
Is guideposts a Catholic magazine?
The magazine is non-denominational, avoids politics and controversy and does not accept advertising. … The magazine also judges and awards monetary awards for stories by teenage authors. Guideposts is nonsectarian and welcomes Protestant, Catholic, Jewish writers, and more.
How do you write an article?
Writing an article
- introduction – engaging the reader, or outlining the main point of the article to follow.
- middle – making clear and interesting points about the topic.
- end – a concluding paragraph that draws the points together.
What are 5 major beliefs of Christianity?
Some of the main themes that Jesus taught, which Christians later embraced, include:
- Love God.
- Love your neighbor as yourself.
- Forgive others who have wronged you.
- Love your enemies.
- Ask God for forgiveness of your sins.
- Jesus is the Messiah and was given the authority to forgive others.
- Repentance of sins is essential.
What are the 5 purposes of the church?
Warren suggests that these purposes are worship, fellowship, discipleship, ministry, and mission, and that they are derived from the Great Commandment (Matthew 22:37–40) and the Great Commission (Matthew 28:19–20).
Is Christianity growing or declining?
Christianity has been estimated to be growing rapidly in South America, Africa, and Asia. In Africa, for instance, in 1900, there were only 8.7 million adherents of Christianity; now there are 390 million, and it is expected that by 2025 there will be 600 million Christians in Africa.
How do I submit a devotional to the Bible app?
Before submitting a devotional, make sure you have completed these requirements:
- Download the app.
- Become familiar with the content and Our Bible App’s mission.
- Read and understand our Publishing Policy and Author Agreement — By submitting content to Our Bible App, you agree to the terms of our Author Agreement.