If you are someone who prays and feels moved to pray for this person, then say you will. Such as, “I’ll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.” Then really do pray for them. Don’t say you will if you have no intention of doing so.
What to reply when someone says pray for me?
“I’ll Pray for You”
- It is a comfort that you will be thinking of me.
- That’s reassuring, thanks.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you, it is nice to know that.
- Thank you for your good wishes.
- (smiling) Please do. I’m flattered. ( Marvin)
- Thanks. I appreciate you are keeping me in your thoughts. ( Dustin)
How do you say thank you when someone is praying for you?
Thank you for your prayers; I am very grateful to be in your thoughts. 03Hey mom, I hope you’re OK. I just want to thank you for your support and prayers regarding Lori’s situation. She is much better now, and I know it’s partly because of your prayers.
How do you say pray for me?
Encouraging Pray For Me Quotes
- “Just pray for me.”
- “Keep calm and pray for me.”
- “Pray for me, as I pray for you.”
- “She smiled, but her eyes said pray for me.”
- “Pray to god someone prays for me.” – …
- “I won’t let you pray for me.” – …
- “Love me, desire me and pray for me.” –
What can I say instead of sending thoughts and prayers?
What You Can Say Instead of Sending ‘Thoughts and Prayers’
- I’m here for you. …
- My favorite memory of your loved one is… …
- I am so sad to hear about your loss. …
- They always told me so much about you. …
- I’m only a phone call away. …
- I’m thinking of you today. …
- I am so sorry. …
- We will miss them so much.
How do you tell someone you’re praying for them?
If you are praying for someone, you might say something like “I’ll keep you in my prayers.” If you are not, maybe “I’ll be thinking about you,” or “I’ll keep you in my thoughts,” or “I’m sending you good vibes,” if you’re into that sort of thing.
How do you say thank you in different ways?
Other ways to say thank you in any occasion
- I appreciate what you did.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you for your time today.
- I value and respect your opinion.
- I am so thankful for what you did.
- I wanted to take the time to thank you.
- I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
- Your kind words warmed my heart.
How do you pray for someone?
Here are seven ways you can pray for people you are focusing on:
- Ask Jesus to tell you what to pray for them. …
- Let the Lord know that you’re available to be the answer to the prayer(s) you’re praying for people. …
- Let the people know you’re praying for them and ask if there’s anything they would like you to pray for.
How do you express gratitude?
10 Ways to Express Gratitude
- Say a kind word. The quickest, simplest and easiest way to demonstrate gratitude is to say thanks to another. …
- Include others in your plans. …
- Listen intently. …
- Bring over lunch. …
- Pay an impromptu visit. …
- Email to check in. …
- Call to say hello. …
- Ask if there’s anything you can do.
Is it OK to tell someone you’re praying for them?
ANSWER: That’s a bit tricky. If you don’t tell the person, then the best that can be achieved by your prayers is… nothing (two reasons, see below). If you do tell the person that you are praying for them, you increase the chances of an undesired (by them) outcome.
What is the 4 sentence prayer?
You can say them anywhere and in any posture. You simply pick a sentence, something that looks like a prayer, and repeat it under your breath over and over again, as the song of your heart, a battle refrain.
When to say my thoughts and prayers are with you?
The meaning of the phrase, “You’re in my thoughts and prayers” said to someone grieving is clear. You are keeping them in your thoughts and including them in your prayers. This phrase has been used to express of concern and caring. Some people object to this saying, citing it is cliché and doesn’t feel sincere.
What can I say instead of thoughts?
Synonyms & Antonyms of thought
What can I say instead of sending love?
What to Say Instead of ‘Sending You Strength and Love’
- “If you’re not being served by what’s at hand, then let it go. …
- “Of all the things I am grateful for, it’s you. …
- “If the goal seems too big right now, then take a step back to breathe. …
- “Grab my hand, because we’re going to travel this road together.
When to say my thoughts are with you?
“My thoughts are with you” is a way of stating care and compassion. We use this expression when someone needs support due to health issues, or any difficult or sad life event. It expresses our concern and shows the other person we are thinking about their situation.