To love Jesus is entirely appropriate as long as it is a respectful Love and not a Romantic kind. If you study the Bible enough perhaps you can become one of His Disciples.
Is it possible to be in love with God?
God loved us so much that he came to earth in human flesh as Jesus to die for our sins. … You will find yourself falling in love like never before when you take the time to build a relationship with God. God has the ability to surprise you, encourage you, and love you like no other. So remember, fall in love with God.
How can we show our love to Jesus?
Make praying a routine and pray like a conversation with Jesus. Open your heart and please Him by trying to listen to Him in silence. Love people as you would want them to love you. Jesus said to love your enemies.
How do you know if you love Jesus?
Five Ways to Tell if Someone Loves Jesus
- They Love Others. People who love Jesus genuinely love others. …
- They Have True Peace. If someone truly loves Jesus, they exhibit a peace that’s near inexpressible. …
- They Obey Him. If someone is in love with Jesus, they know what he wants from them and for them. …
- They Submit To His Authority. …
- They Serve the Body of Christ.
Do Christians love Jesus?
The love of Christ is a central element of Christian belief and theology. It refers to the love of Jesus Christ for humanity, the love of Christians for Christ, and the love of Christians for others. These aspects are distinct in Christian teachings—the love for Christ is a reflection of his love for all people.
How do you find God’s love?
7 Tips for the Christian on Finding the Love of Your Life
- Tip #1) Find God first. …
- Tip #2) Be faithful to your first love. …
- Tip #3) Stay grounded in Bible study and fellowship with other believers. …
- Tip #4) Look for opportunities to use your spiritual gifts. …
- Tip #5) Resist the worldly standards of true love. …
- Tip #6) Guard your hearts and minds from inner and outer pressure.
How do I fall in love with God deeply?
7 Ways on How to Fall in Love with God
- Learn about Him- Some people may find the bible overwhelming or boring but reading the bible is like reading someone’s diary. …
- Spend time together- …
- Keep Thinking/Talking about Him- …
- Talk to Him- …
- Recognize His voice- …
- Sing to Him- …
- Defend Him-
How do we show love?
We all give and receive love in 5 different ways: words of affirmation, acts of service, receiving gifts, quality time, and physical touch. These are called ‘love languages’ – a concept created by Dr. Gary Chapman through his long-time work as a marriage counsellor.
How do I live with Jesus?
How to Live for Jesus
- Put God first.
- Try not to sin.
- Study the Bible.
- Spend time praying each day.
- Share God’s word with other people.
- Don’t put too much value in material things.
- Trust God’s plan.
- Spend time with other believers.
How do we love our neighbor?
Let’s take a look.
- Be Generous. There are many things we can give away and all but one of them are free. …
- Be Ethical. If a man gains the whole world but loses his soul, what has he gained? …
- Be Fair. Judge all things and people honestly. …
- Be Kind. Sometimes one of the most difficult things to do in life is to smile. …
- Be Peaceful.
What is the sign of God?
To sign God, swipe your dominant hand in front of your head, your thumb touching your forehead, then pulling downward to your chest area. It’s like one half of two praying hands. Alternatively, just doing the first part – touching the thumb of a flat open hand to the forehead, is enough to sign God in ASL.
How many times does 1 John say God is love?
The entire passage found in 1 John 4:7-21 speaks of God’s loving nature. Love is not merely an attribute of God, it is part of his very makeup. God is not merely loving; at his core, he is love.
How can you love God with all your heart?
Love the Lord with all your heart means to love Him even when your prayers aren’t answered as you hoped they’d be. Continue to love the Lord when he says yes, no, and/or wait. Last but not least continue to love God even though bad things are happening and your circumstances remain unchanging.
How does Jesus define love?
It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends” (1 Cor. 13:4-8a).
Why do we love Jesus but not religion?
Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus is a viral video created by Christian speaker Jefferson Bethke, who uploaded his work that rose him to fame onto YouTube and GodTube, under the screenname bball1989. The video has thus far received more than 34 million views.
What religion believes in Jesus but not God?
Centrality of Jesus
Christian atheists look to Jesus as an example of what a Christian should be, but they do not see him as God, nor as the Son of God; merely as an influential rabbi.